Genmab is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Data Manager
Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
Genmab is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Data Manager, with a minimum 5-10 years’ experience from the Pharmaceutical industry, to be part of Global Clinical Operations in Copenhagen. The level of this position will reflect the experience and seniority of the candidate.
The Senior Data Manager will be responsible for proactively securing reliable, timely and high-quality clinical trial data for Genmab trials by providing clinical data management oversight of the conduct of the trials. The Data Manager will provide a leadership role in the oversight of the data cleaning process as well as oversight of data quality and detection of data trends and serves as the main contact for all data management activities for Clinical Trial Teams. The Senior Data Manager provides strategic data management expertise to ensure high-quality data deliverables are achieved within timelines and budget.
You will, in close collaboration with the Biometrics Vendor partner, be accountable for all end-to-end Data Management activities and deliverables. The Data Manager will provide oversight of all vendors conducting data management activities on behalf of Genmab. Further, the Senior Data Manager will support the development and optimization of processes and tools to enable success of the department.
In this position, you will be reporting to the Director, Clinical Data Management. The Senior Data Manager will work closely with the Clinical Management Team to ensure successful trial conduct. The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as the project manager for Data Management activities across one or more trials
- Accountability for all end-to-end Data Management deliverables within the agreed timeline and budget
- Providing input to trial design and protocols
- Performing DM Vendor oversight, including the review and approval of key Data Management key documentation (Data Management Plan, Data Validation Plan, etc.).
- Ensuring Data Management Vendor deliverables are performed in compliance with protocol, ICH-GCP and SOPs
- Planning and oversight of all data management activities across all phases of trial conduct. This includes the planning, oversight and execution of DM trial start-up activities, including data collection oversight, sponsor oversight of database UAT and ensuring data transfer specifications are developed and implemented for all data providers.
- Planning and oversight of trial data cleaning activities and database lock activities to ensure high-quality data deliverables are achieved within timelines.
- Sponsor oversight of DM vendors trial conduct using key performance indicators; oversight of data quality using key risk indicators and oversight dashboards.
- Continuously identifying and mitigating trial related risks
- Maintaining a close collaboration with key stakeholders, such as Clinical Trial Managers, Medical Directors, Clinical Research Scientists and Biostatisticians
- Reviewing Data Management vendor work orders and ensuring budget for Data Management related activities
- Actively participating in process improvements, including: SOP writing, new systems implementation, defining data management best practices, global standards governance, etc.
- Performing quality control of Data Management documentation and trial master file oversight.
- The Senior Data Manager level requires a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience as a data manager in the pharmaceutical/CRO industry, preferably within the oncology therapeutic area.
- Leadership Skills; experience as a Project DM, Lead DM is an advantage
- Project Management skills; excellent organizational skills
- In depth knowledge of clinical trials and the drug development process
- Extensive hands-on experience with clinical data management practices within the oncology therapeutic area
- Experience conducting and securing oversight of trials and/or projects; DM vendor oversight of oncology trials an advantage
- Knowledge of medical terminology, preferably within oncology
- Knowledge of science or a scientific background is preferred
- Strong understanding of GCPs, SOPs, regulatory requirements and Good Data Management Practices
- Experience with data management systems. Experience with Rave electronic data capture system; use of Rave in oncology studies is preferred
- Solid knowledge of CDISC (CDASH, SDTM); understanding of data collection requirements in oncology trials preferred
- Experience with data visualization software for data review and trial oversight (e.g. J-Review, Spotfire, Qlik Sense, etc.)
- Good oral and written communication skills
Moreover, you meet the following personal requirements:
Besides all the experience and educational requirements, we need a person with ability to work across all trial phases. A dedicated team player and relationship builder and a great communicator with excellent social skills. You have a quality mind-set and are able to prioritize your work in a fast paced and changing environment. You drive performance and are a fast learner. You quickly get the overview and know what will need to be done better and what is fine as it is. You are not afraid of offering your help in the process.
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Genmab A/S is committed to protecting your personal data and privacy. Through the web site Genmab A/S obtains certain personally identifiable information provided by you voluntarily.
The personally identifiable information is the information you provide to Genmab A/S when signing up for Genmab A/S’s News Alert, Genmab A/S’ Event Alert, logging on to Genmab A/S’s Investor Portal or mailing to Genmab A/S regarding general or business inquiries or with web site feedback. The personally identifiable information will only be used to provide the services requested by you and to improve our services to you as described in our Privacy Policies.