Genmab is an international biotechnology company specializing in the invention and development of differentiated human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and other important human diseases.
The Senior Biostatistician may act as project statistician and is responsible for ensuring oversight and consistency across more trials within one or more development projects.
The Senior Biostatistician acts as biostatistician on clinical trials and will be part of the CMT. As biostatistician on a trial the Senior Biostatistician will be responsible for carrying out trial related activities or overseeing these including planning, analysis, reporting and publication and participate in other trial related activities.
The Senior Biostatistician may provide input to Genmab clinical drug development programs. The Senior Biostatistician may be responsible for reviewing and providing input to the Clinical and Compound Development Plans developed by the CDT on one or more projects and participates in meetings with KOLs and regulatory authorities.
The Senior Biostatistician may represent Clinical Operations in Project Boards, Global Development Teams, Safety Committees and Operational Committees/Steering Committees with partners and vendors.
The Senior Biostatistician will also provide input to department related activities, the overall department strategy and lead/support various initiatives/activities internally within the department or across departments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Genmab – a highly innovative biotech company with a rich pipeline and at the forefront of cancer therapy development.
It is a small organization with a short chain of command. You will have high visibility and possibility to influence – so is it time to take the next important step in your career?
You will be reporting to the Senior Director, Biometrics in Copenhagen. As Senior Biostatistician, you will work closely with the clinical management team. You will also be an active member of the Global Project Team. Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain expert competences within statistical analysis, modelling and simulation and advanced trial designs
- Contribute to the profiling of the company as highly scientific and specialized within the area of oncology
- Represent Genmab during meetings/congresses and courses and perform professional networking
- Follow scientific and technical progress within the field of biostatistics in drug development and provide advice on new methodologies that may support innovation and improve efficiency
- Engage with regulatory authorities
- Contribute to clinical development plans
- Provide statistical input to trial designs, synopses and protocols
- Represent Genmab during KOL meetings
- Act as a role model
- Proactively engage in department activities
- Lead various initiatives within the department
- Proactively contribute to support a global organization
- Act as mentor for new employees or consultants
Skills and experience
You will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience as Biostatistician in the pharmaceutical/CRO industry preferably within the oncology therapeutic area. Besides, you must have competence within the following areas:
- Systematic and organized
- Clinical development including ICH-GCP
- Problem solving and decision making
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate scientific matters in a clear and concise manner
- Quality mindset
- Presentation skills
- Process development
- Proactive and accountable
- Analytical and able to interpret and present clinical data and other complex information
Besides all the personal and educational requirements, we need a person with a strong mindset. A person who wants to take responsibility, be a part of day-to-day work, prioritize tasks and the important from the less important, be a good role model, and spread knowledge. You must be adaptable to changing needs, changed plans and capable of handling a series of parallel tasks and discussions.
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful applicant a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Beirholm Search, Hanne Beirholm tel. 29 44 00 80