You thrive with a responsibility that spans from strategy development to practical hands-on tasks.
UNEEG medical A/S is pioneering cognitive technologies designed to help and empower patients. We create tiny implants that monitor and analyze brain activity (EEG) to convey relevant information and issue alerts.
UNEEG Medical A/S is looking for a dynamic Process Engineer to Supply Chain. Do you have a similar job but a dream of getting more responsibility /setting the agenda – then this might be the right job for you.
UNEEG Medical A/S have recently launched the first product solution for the Epilepsy market and as Process Engineer you will have a key role in this.
You thrive with a responsibility that spans from strategy development to practical hands-on tasks. In the job you will be responsible for handling all aspects related to the production from design transfer – logistics to current production.
Besides you will also have the opportunity to influence the supply chain processes significantly and also by being key stakeholder implementing 365 Business Central in UNEEG.
The position offers an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate to join a company “on the move” and make a significant difference for both company and patients.
Key responsibilities and tasks
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will be part of a team of 3 colleagues. You will be in close collaboration with internal stakeholders as, QA, Product Development, Finance and external suppliers in DK, EU and the US.
The Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for handling all aspects related to the production from design transfer, logistics to current production.
- Optimization of all Supply Chain processes with a LEAN mindset
- Develop and implement new processes/equipment in the Supply Chain area
- Key stakeholder in implementing 365 Business Central for Supply Chain
- Develop and implement manufacturing strategies for existing and new products together with the internal stakeholders
- Contribute and ensure updated Products Supply Agreements with all key supplier
- Follow up with external stakeholders
You must expect approximately 20-30 days of travel activity per year.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within Production, Logistics & Supply Chain working with suppliers.
- Experience from the Medical device or related industry
- Thorough understanding of LEAN, ISO 13 485 and US FDA QSR
- Experience in procurement and Navision (ERP)
- Project Management skills
- Experience in products containing both hardware and software components
- Experience in working with high end medical products
- You are a dedicated team player – you appreciate taking responsibility and work independently
- You are ready for change and improvement – a real front runner.
- You can practice and you enjoy both the strategic mindset but also the practical hands-on tasks
- You are structured and good in communication.
- You have good social skills and a sense of humor.
What UNEEG offer
- A job with significant opportunities to influence the company’s success and make a difference for the clinicians and chronic patients we deliver our products to
- Career development alongside the company’s expansion
- A dynamic workplace with highly skilled colleagues who emphasize having fun and creating a pleasant work atmosphere
UNEEG medical A/S was founded in 2005 and is owned by T&W Medical A/S, former Widex Group. UNEEG medical A/S is an entrepreneurial and ambitious company, pioneering cognitive technologies that collect, monitor and analyze brain activity (EEG). The devices can be used for medical and diagnostic purposes within epilepsy and detect and alert diabetics of severe hypoglycemia, hence aiming at improving patients’ quality of life. UNEEG medical A/S employs approximately 70 people and is facing an international market launch which requires a number of new functions and competencies. The office is located in Lynge in innovative and energy-optimized buildings powered by wind energy. Read more at www.uneeg.com.
Please submit your application and CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the company, please contact Beirholm Search, Hanne Beirholm at tel. +45 29 44 00 80