In addition to the numerous search assignments we have undertaken, Beirholm Search has also completed a large number of selection contracts – particularly based on our our very deep knowledge of companies and staff in this line of business, which contributes to increasing the certainty of good selection results for our client company: The basic focus of a selection is to pinpoint the best of the available applicants for a vacant position advertised in the press. This does not necessarily equal finding the most suitable candidate, since the right candidate may not be prepared to apply for a position!
The assistance of Beirholm Search in a selection process helps the company ensure:
- Focus of the advertisement text to help limit the number of applicants to relevant candidates.
- Professional handling of the often quite many applications which may arrive regardless of proven methods to target the advertisement.
- High probability of previous knowledge of some applicants for a given position.
- Possibility of professional testing of shortlisted candidates – possibly supplemented by a group test to ascertain candidate suitability to work environment.
- Access to experience and knowledge to assess whether the advertisement has reached the target audience and a sufficient number of candidates – or whether a new round of advertising would be advisable.