Draupnir Bio Inc. is a biotech company that develops first in class therapeutics for metabolic and cardiovascular diseases. As a spin-off from Arhus University and the Max-Planck Institute, backed by a syndicate of leading European investors, the Draupnir Bio team has developed cutting edge technology that will enable the company to become a key player in a very competitive space. Draupnir Bio aims to understand the molecular basis of how disease-risk proteins interact with carbohydrate structures of the vascular glycocalyx, and exploit this knowledge to become a world leader in the field of glycomics-based therapies. Draupnir Bio is located in Copenhagen and Århus.
We are seeking an experienced senior project manager to join our team, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple drug discovery & development projects from early stage Discovery Research to Proof of Concept, IND Enabling Phase and early stage Clinical Development.
The role will report to the COO and will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark. The Project Manager will proactively manage cross-functional tasks to meet project goals and business objectives and will have a proven track record of independently managing semi-virtual project teams in a dynamic startup environment across geographies. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify key deliverables from each function and ensure timely coordination
- Identify and help manage risks, conflicts and barriers to program success
- Identify and manage project critical path using appropriate tracking tools
- Keep track of deadlines, budget and resource requirements for entire portfolio
- Facilitate administrative aspects and logistics of internal and external meetings
- Manage interfaces between internal scientific teams and various external business partners
- Represent the company with vendors, potential partners and CROs; contribute to contract development
- Communicate, document, and archive activities and decisions; maintain appropriate datarooms and act as a primary contact for project team related information
- Prepare project status and milestone updates for Executive Team
- Identify, recommend and implement opportunities for streamlining team and business processes
- Support other corporate needs
- M.S. in life sciences with at least 10 years multi-disciplinary experience within the biopharma industry and at least 7 years’ project management experience. MBA and/or PM certification preferred.
- Track record of successful project management as documented by key milestones met, preferably with part of it in a startup environment
- Proficiency with sophisticated project management practices, tools and methodology
- Excellent knowledge of overall drug discovery & development process including research, preclinical ADMET, CMC, early clinical development
- Experience managing projects through IND-enabling phase and in preparation for regulatory filings
- Experience in managing projects that involve close interactions with external collaborators
- Able to effectively communicate progress toward milestones, opportunities, and risks to all stakeholders
- Results-oriented, but also great team player with entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
Application and further information:
If you would like additional information about this position before applying using the link, please contact Hanne Beirholm, Beirholm Search. Tel. +4529440080 /mail: firstname.lastname@example.org