We are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager – a key player – Sales person by nature but also experienced – the right muscles to bring the market position to the next level.
Our Customer Zoetis is the leading animal health company, dedicated to support its customers and their businesses. Building on more than 60 years of experience in animal health, Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and market veterinary vaccines and medicines, complemented by diagnostics products, genetic tests and a range of services. Zoetis Nordic is located in Helsinki, Finland.
This position is focused on the Danish Swine Business.
About the Job:
We are talking about a company in rapid growth. Zoetis are present at the Danish market, but are mainly known through Orion Pharma A/S who is distributor today. This position is new, and you will work closely with Orion Pharma Swine team, under direction of Zoetis head of the Nordic Region and be recognized as a leader within the Nordic Swine Business.
You will be working closely with stakeholders as Product Managers, Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance from Zoetis and the Sales & Marketing group from Orion Pharma.
Your Customers are top swine veterinarians and producers/farmers in Denmark. The main products to this group are especially vaccines and antibiotics. Your office will be homebased.
You job responsibility will be as follows:
- To achieve budget and maximize sales of the swine portfolio in line with the company objectives for the key accounts/corporates, through the creation and implementation of strategic key account action plan.
- Under the guidance and in conjunction with the Head of the Nordic Region, provide leadership and in support to their sales and marketing partner in Denmark.
- Develop annual strategic marketing plans for focus and core products alongside Head of Nordics.
- Drive collaboration with Orion sales team concerning marketing campaigns & demand creation.
- Develop mutually beneficial and productive long term partnership with the customers.
- Contribute to success of the team by sharing best practice with colleagues and proactively contributing ideas.
- Maintain high standards of business conduct and compliance adhering to Zoetis values and policies.
- Veterinarian as education and track record in the animal health industry is preferred.
- Commercial experience and track record from Sales and Marketing from the Danish market.
- Fluent in Danish and English.
- You are strong in communication and influencing skills.
- You have exceptional sales skills and negotiation skills.
- You are strong in building and maintain relations and like to be visible in the market.
- You are good in stakeholder management – effective at using stakeholders as resources.
- You have a strong focus on planning, and a balance of tactical planning with day to day operational requirements.
- You continue to understand the market requirements and know how to be successful and effective by being flexible.
- You act professional and understand the product portfolio- able to retain and recall product information to a detailed level.
- At the end you are also curious and want to seek influence with a positive mindset.
How to apply
Please mark your application “Commercial Manager” and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on this vacancy, please contact Hanne Beirholm tel. 29 44 00 80.
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so please don´t hesitate to apply.
For more information about Zoetis, please visit. www.zoetis.com