You will be an essential member of a small Clinical Research Team…..
We are looking for a “Clinical Trial Administrator” to join our team. This is a new position based in Copenhagen. The primary functions will be to support effective and efficient conduct of clinical trials and other related Clinical and Medical Affairs activities.
As Clinical Trial Administrator, you will be an essential member of a small Clinical Research Team (CRT) at a dynamic workplace, with a positive work environment.
The job is versatile, flexible, and independent based on the candidate’s experience, interests and wishes. There will be professional development possibilities and advancement opportunities over time, as Scandion Oncology is a company in development both nationally and internationally.
Job function / Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Chief Clinical Officer (CCO), your main responsibilities will be as listed below:
- To provide general administrative support and assistance to the CCO.
- To assist the CRT in completion of all required tasks to meet departmental and project goals.
- To support the CCO with ongoing conduct of studies.
- To assist CCO with study specific documentation and guidelines.
- To set up, organize and maintain clinical study documentation.
- To assist in quality control audits of clinical study documentation (e.g. Main Study Files, CRF Files, Monitoring Files, etc.)
- To co-ordinate ordering/dispatch and tracking of trial materials (e.g. CRFs, diary cards, lab supplies, drug supplies).
- To assist in CRO oversight.
- To assist in clinical sites oversight (e.g., enrolment updates, missing documentation, meeting arrangements, etc.) including site visits.
- To co-ordinate document translation.
- To attend project team meetings and generate meeting minutes.
- To assist the CRT with Investigator Meeting coordination, activities’ preparation and generate meeting minutes.
- To assist in the production of project presentations.
Qualification / Required Experience:
- Your degree is what originally gave you the necessary skills and knowledge to fill this position and you must have at least 3-5 years of experience from a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry/CRO.
- Possess oncological experience.
- Knowledge of GCP guidelines, applicable regulatory requirements, medical terminology and clinical trial processes.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously, showing time management and task prioritization skills.
- You must have a proactive mind-set and a desire to develop and find innovative solutions to daily challenges. In addition, you are well-organized and have the ability to plan, execute and meet deadlines.
- You have great administrative skills and are good at communicating verbally and in writing (Danish/English).
- Excellent IT proficiency in Microsoft Office Package (word, excel, etc), MC Project and Teams.
- Service minded and collaborative team player.
- Willingness to travel for job related activities if required.
Further information about the position can be obtained by contacting Beirholm Search at mail. firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone. 29440080
Scandion Oncology is established to address one of the most important problems in modern oncology: the treatment of cancers that have developed resistance to chemotherapy. The goal is to develop drugs that specifically target chemotherapy resistance mechanisms.
Scandion Oncology has two programs in clinical development with SCO-101 and more to come. The most advanced program is CORIST, for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer and PANTAX, for the treatment of inoperable or metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Please apply here: